Infinergy is looking for a Senior Construction Manager
Infinergy is looking to recruit a Senior Construction Manager for the construction of its Scottish wind energy projects.
* Based in Inverness
* Permanent (contractor may be considered)
* Competitive salary + benefits
Infinergy has a significant portfolio of consented projects within Scotland. In preparation for the construction of these projects we seek an experienced senior construction manager to manage and oversee all pre-construction related activities across the portfolio.
Working as part of a multidisciplinary team based in the Inverness office the successful candidate will assist in reaching project financial close through managing activities including ground investigation, preparing detailed design, materials estimation and leading the overall construction strategy. In addition, the role will involve the preparation of construction scope of works and tender documentation, the contracting and management of third party suppliers (BoP, Owners Engineer etc) and acting as the primary point of contact with the grid operator.
We seek a suitably qualified construction manager with significant experience of managing large, complex onshore wind projects through financial close to construction. Ideally having recently completed a large onshore wind project this position would suit a candidate looking for a move from a large utility or civil contractor seeking more autonomy within an entrepreneurial development environment.
The following skills and experience are required:
- Civil Engineering Degree and Chartered Status
- Extensive experience in construction project management of large onshore wind projects
- Highly developed commercial acumen and experience across the full project development lifecycle (particularly milestones such as Financial Close, Construction and Sale of projects)
- Experience of interfacing with grid operators
- Experience of managing third party contractors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player as well as ability to use own initiative
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference CM02.
Please note that applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.
<< Back to news